CORRECTION AND CLARIFICATIONS TO PREVIOUS BLOG POSTING

In a previous blog posting titled "CRIMINAL LEGAL NEWS - A Review", I stated the following:

"While I have a couple misgivings about (one) publication I purchased through PLN, I don't believe that I will have such misgivings about a subscription to CLN."

To clarify and correct this statement, I should note that the publication with which I was unhappy was NOT published by or through Prison Legal News (PLN), but rather was simply advertised in the pages of PLN.

Of the many books published by or through PLN that I have purchased directly or purchased for me by others, there has never been an instance of regret or misgiving. I realize that PLN doesn't have control over other people's customer service or the quality of [their] products and should have been more clear in my post.

If you are looking for reading materials to send to a friend or loved one who is incarcerated, or a friend or family member who is simply interested in what goes on in "the system" I would recommend a subscription to PLN, or one of the many books they publish or sell in their bookstore. Go to www.prisonlegalnews.org or www.criminallegalnews.org for more details.

DS