EDITOR'S NOTES ON IDOC TO INMATE EMAILS

Readers of this site have asked about the many misspelled words in emails sent to inmates that are reproduced on this site. For the most part, the emails are printed here as received. I have on occasions corrected some of the misspelled words before publishing them on idahoprisonblog.org, but this leads to wanting to correct all the misspellings, then to correct the grammatical errors, then ... who knows. Thus, I will leave the misspelled words alone [please forgive me Daniel Webster] so you can see exactly the content we receive here in the prison.


After all, that's what this site is all about.

Thanks for visiting this blog, and if you have any comments, requests for additional content on this site or just want to say Hello, send me an email at: daleshackelford1@gmail.com or sign up on JPay.com to communicate with me directly. You'll be glad you did.