SEEKING SUPPORT

Someone keeps telling me that I need to get an additional person to help me with the many projects I have going, because (she) is incapable of providing the level of assistance I need in (computer-based) research, telephone calls, photos, providing me with case law data, etc. She is correct (as she usually is) - I do need the help from others who are on the outside.

As most of you dear readers are aware, Idaho prisoners have no direct access to the internet, so all my writings for this blog are sent to an outside assistant (only in that he assists me in this and other endeavors - but he is more than anything a well trusted and proven friend) who, once receiving my missives via (Jpay) email, copies and pastes the words to this blog. Despite his dedication, with job, family and the upcoming winter schedule taking its toll, he isn't able to devote all the time necessary to keep up with all my projects.

Because my words pass through the hoops and filters of the government computers, nothing is sacred - or unread by big brother. As such, clearly I'm not attempting to do anything in violation of law or policy, nor attempting to subvert in my activities. Its just that my technically proficient and computer - savvy friend has only limited time to devote to my whims and wishes and having more such friends can never be wrong.

So... I'm looking for someone(s) who would like to help me in any small way with computer stuff and other tasks. For example, I am working on some genealogy projects. I'm working on legal matters that once in awhile require someone to search Google Scholar for keywords or case law. This blog could use a full-time monitor, and I'm hoping to create and maintain other blogs and websites. In a nut shell, there are a host of other things I would like to get off the ground, but I'll need your help.

If you would like to help - even a little, and just whenever you can, post a comment to this entry (below), or contact me directly (click on my Profile to learn how). There are no commitments, minimums or pressures. If you have any questions, ask - and I'll do my best to answer them.